Discover a new you with a healthy lifestyle change
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Helps maintain vascular health
- Provides antioxidant protection of LDL particles
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps maintain normal blood flow
- Support healthy arterial function
- Supports blood vessel integrity
- Supports the function of the heart and circulatory system
- Potent free radical scavenger
- Promotes/Supports healthy nitric oxide levels
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
No Detectable GMOs - The finished product contains no detectable genetically-modified organisms
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardized Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Residual Solvents, Potency, Purity and Identity
What Makes This Product Unique?
Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support, a cutting-edge formula for blood pressure and vascular health, is ideal for individuals looking to support healthy blood pressure or maintain blood pressure within a normal range for their age group. Blood pressure can be influenced by several factors and remembering to keep on top of it can easily skip our minds. In addition to watching your weight, getting regular exercise, and eating a healthy diet, this formula can help you obtain extra health benefits by promoting vascular performance during fitness activity, functioning of the heart, and protection against increased levels of oxidative stress and free radicals. Tackle your working day with a powerful combination of grape seed extract and lycopene for healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular vitality.
Maybe you are an executive with stress-related concerns, a tad overweight, wanting to promote cholesterol levels within healthy ranges or looking to be proactive with family history and heart health. Maybe you are looking to support your athletic performance, maintain blood pressure, support the function of the heart and circulatory system, or just interested in a non-Rx blood pressure supplement alternative. Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support was designed to aid those in maintaining their blood pressure and acquire all the health benefits that can accompany it. This supplement’s unique formula is comprised of grape seed extract (crushed grape seeds derived from grape plants) and lycopene (a natural plant chemical known for its antioxidant-rich properties), which have scientifically demonstrated their ability to promote blood vessel integrity by supporting arterial and circulatory functioning.
Your blood pressure number is a result of the amount of pressure your arteries undergo as blood pumps away from your heart (systolic BP – top number) and the pressure your arteries undergo as blood is pumped back into your heart (diastolic BP – bottom number). Research has revealed that those looking to support their blood pressure within healthy ranges and consumed 300 mg of grape seed extract for eight weeks, exhibited significantly lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure than the placebo group. Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support’s active ingredients work together to help maintain vascular health such as normal blood flow and healthy vessels (including blood flow to the eyes, kidneys, and brain); which plays a major role in promoting healthy blood pressure levels. Additionally, grape seed extract and lycopene have both shown evidence in supporting normal tumor necrosing factor (TNFa), an important factor that assists your body in overall health, immune function, and longevity. Their overall ability to maintain a healthy antioxidant environment by neutralizing free radicals can provide antioxidant protection against “bad cholesterol" LDL particles and promote a healthy prostate.
As blood pressure increases, the arteries work harder to supply the proper amount of blood and oxygen to your organs and back to your heart. Extended periods with blood pressure outside of healthy ranges can lead to increased risk for cardiovascular decline, especially with advancing years and physical stress. It is paramount that you periodically check and know where your blood pressure stands so you can better understand what steps you can take to work toward keeping it within a normal range for your age group. Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support is a simplistic formula offering ingredients that work together to promote healthy blood pressure by supporting cardiovascular, circulatory, and arterial functioning.
Help maintain your vascular health and get back to your day with a formula that can help support the functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Grape Seed Extract 300 mg
Grape seed extract is typically extracted from the seeds of red grapes (instead of white), which have a high content of compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs). Grape seed extract is extremely rich in polyphenols, compounds with high antioxidant activity. It is these compounds that play a part in the numerous health benefits from grape seed. In addition to being a powerful antioxidant, it has been shown to be a proven ingredient for cardiovascular health by supporting blood vessel dilation, which in turn supports healthy blood flow and healthy blood pressure levels. Studies suggest grape seed extract also works to promote normal circulation. Grape catechins provide antioxidant protection for low-density lipoprotein (LDL) particles, a contributing mechanism for supporting cardiovascular health.
Lycopene 15 mg
Fruits and vegetables, such as tomatoes, pink grapefruit and watermelon receive their red pigmentation from a carotene called Lycopene. Lycopene is one of the carotenes and a member of the carotenoid family. Lycopene offers a wide range of benefits in helping maintain healthy cardiovascular health, prostate health and it is also a powerful antioxidant. Lycopene has been shown to have an important role in maintaining cardiovascular health, including supporting the lining of arterial blood vessels (the endothelium), this in turn allows for healthy blood flow and healthy blood pressure levels. Lycopene has been shown in numerous studies to exert a favorable effect in supporting cardiovascular health.
Those looking for additional support for healthy blood pressure in adults and athletes, as well as those interested in promoting their arterial and circulatory functioning.
Can I take Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support if I already use Heart Health™ Products?
Yes, this product can be safely taken with other Heart Health™ products, such as Heart Health™ System and Heart Health™ Advanced CoQ10.
Can children take Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support?
No, this supplement is recommended for adults over 18 years of age.
What is the recommended daily serving?
The recommended serving is 1 capsule per day with or without food.
Are there any warnings I should be aware of prior to taking this supplement?
If you are currently using warfarin (Coumadin) or other blood-thinning/antiplatelet/anticoagulant medications, it is highly recommended that you consult with your healthcare provider before using this product. Individuals who are currently taking prescription drugs, have an ongoing medical condition, or who are pregnant/breastfeeding should also check with their healthcare providers prior to adding this supplement to their daily routine.
Does Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support contain grapefruit and therefore interfere with my medications?
No, Grape Seed Extract is distinct from grapefruit pulp or seeds. However, if you are currently taking prescription drugs, have an ongoing medical condition, or who are pregnant/breastfeeding should also check with their healthcare providers prior to adding this supplement to their daily routine.
Is this supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
No, this product contains gelatin containing animal byproducts.
Is this product allergen free?
Heart Health™ Blood Pressure and Vascular Support is free of all the major allergens identified in the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004. This includes the absence of the following allergens: egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, soy, wheat, and gluten.
What other products may go well with this formula?
Other products that may pair well with this formula are Heart Health™ System, Isotonix OCP-3®, Heart Health™ Advanced Co-Q10, Isotonix® Activated B-Complex, Isotonix® Magnesium, Isotonix® Vitamin D with K2, Isotonix® Astaxanthin, Prime™ Astaxanthin Cardio and Visual Vitality Formula, and Isotonix® Sexual Health.
What are some other potential benefits I may notice from taking this product?
Heart Health Blood Pressure and Vascular Support may help maintain blood pressure levels and can result in enhanced blood circulation and blood vessels integrity. Thus, a study has found to suggest that is may even be a potential aid to help those with ED in connection to diabetes.
- Ghaedi E , Moradi S , Aslani Z , Kord-Varkaneh H , Miraghajani M , Mohammadi H . Effects of grape products on blood lipids: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Food Funct. 2019;10(10):6399-6416.
- Meyer AS, Yi OS, Pearson DA, et al. Inhibition of human low-density lipoprotein oxidation in relation to composition of phenolic antioxidants in grapes (Vitis vinifera). J Agric Food Chem 1997;45:1638-43.
- Kamiyama, M., Kishimoto, Y., Tani, M., Andoh, K., Utsunomiya, K., and Kondo, K. Inhibition of low-density lipoprotein oxidation by Nagano purple grape (Vitis viniferaxVitis labrusca). J Nutr.Sci.Vitaminol.(Tokyo) 2009;55(6):471-478.
- Di Mascio P, Kaiser S, Sies H (1989) Lycopene as the most efficient biological carotenoid singlet oxygen quencher. Arch Biochem Biophys 274: 532–538.
- Agarwal S, Rao AV (1998) Tomato lycopene and low density lipoprotein oxidation: a human dietary intervention study. Lipids 33: 981–984.
- Ghosh D, Scheepens A. Vascular action of polyphenols. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 Mar;53(3):322-31.
- Fitzpatrick DF, Bing B, Maggi DA, Fleming RC, O'Malley RM. Vasodilating procyanidins derived from grape seeds. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 May;957:78-89.
- Freedman JE, Parker C, Li L, et al. Select flavonoids and whole juice from purple grapes inhibit platelet function and enhance nitric oxide release. Circulation 2001;103:2792-8.
- Nuttall SL, Kendall MJ, Bombardelli E, Morazzoni P. An evaluation of the antioxidant activity of a standardized grape seed extract, Leucoselect. J Clin Pharm Ther 1998;23:385-89.
- Shi, J., et al. Polyphenolics in grape seeds-biochemistry and functionality. J Med Food 6:291-9, 2003. Review.
- Nassiri-Asl M, Hosseinzadeh H. Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Vitis vinifera (Grape) and its Bioactive Constituents: An Update. Phytother Res. 2016 Sep;30(9):1392-403.
- Bondonno CP, Croft KD, Ward N, Considine MJ, Hodgson JM. Dietary flavonoids and nitrate: effects on nitric oxide and vascular function. Nutr Rev. 2015 Apr;73(4):216-35.
- Feng Z, Wei RB, Hong Q, Cui SY, Chen XM. Grape seed extract enhances eNOS expression and NO production through regulating calcium-mediated AKT phosphorylation in H2O2-treated endothelium. Cell Biol Int. 2010 Oct;34(10):1055-61.
- Belviranlı M, Gökbel H, Okudan N, Başaralı K. Effects of grape seed extract supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in rats. Br J Nutr. 2012 Jul;108(2):249-56. doi: 10.1017/S0007114511005496. Epub 2011 Oct 20. PMID: 22011589.
- Kakutani, Y., Aikawa, Y., Ezawa, I.et al. The effects of lycopene intake and exercise on bone health in young female rats. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 8, P30 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-8-S1-P30
- Wertz K, Siler U, Goralczyk R. Lycopene: modes of action to promote prostate health. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2004 Oct 1;430(1):127-34. doi: 10.1016/j.abb.2004.04.023. PMID: 15325920.
- Wertz K. Lycopene effects contributing to prostate health. Nutr Cancer. 2009;61(6):775-83. doi: 10.1080/01635580903285023. PMID: 20155615.
- Sochorova L, Baron M, Dadakova K, Kasparovsky T, Sochor J. Health Beneficial Properties of Grapevine Seed Extract and Its Influence on Selected Biochemical Markers in the Blood, Liver and Kidneys of Rattus norvegicus. Molecules. 2021 Apr 6;26(7):2099. doi: 10.3390/molecules26072099. PMID: 33917585; PMCID: PMC8038788.
- Yamaguchi F, Yoshimura Y, Nakazawa H, Ariga T. Free radical scavenging activity of grape seed extract and antioxidants by electron spin resonance spectrometry in an H(2)O(2)/NaOH/DMSO system. J Agric Food Chem. 1999 Jul;47(7):2544-8. doi: 10.1021/jf9806762. PMID: 10552524.
- Claudine Manach, Augustin Scalbert, Christine Morand, Christian Rémésy, Liliana Jiménez, Polyphenols: food sources and bioavailability, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 79, Issue 5, May 2004, Pages 727–747, https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/79.5.727
- Janciauskiene S. The Beneficial Effects of Antioxidants in Health And Diseases. Chronic Obstr Pulm Dis. 2020;7(3):182-202. doi:10.15326/jcopdf.7.3.2019.0152
- Lupoli R, Ciciola P, Costabile G, Giacco R, Minno MNDD, Capaldo B. Impact of Grape Products on Lipid ProfileL A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Studies. J Clin Med. 2020;9(2):313. Published 2020 Jan 22, doi:10.3390/jcm9020313
- Story EN, Kopec RE, Schwartz SJ, Harris GK. An update on the health effects of tomato lycopene. Annu Rev Food Sci Technol. 2010;1:189-210. doi:10.1146/annurev.food.102308.124120